All Apps and Add-ons

Free courses?

jonydupre
Path Finder

Hi there,

I just completed the Splunk Fundamentals 1 and I wanted to start Fundamentals 2, but when I add it to my wishlist it says:

"Buy calculating"

I don't see any prices when I click on buy. Are these paid courses? Or are there any other free courses available like Splunk Fundamentals 1?

Thanks.

0 Karma

kmorris_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Fundamentals 2 is a paid class. If you are a veteran, training is free. https://workplus.splunk.com/veterans

0 Karma

jonydupre
Path Finder

Is Fundamentals I the only free class? If so, can you reccommend any other places which are helpfull when getting started? Thanks.

jacobpevans
Motivator

Yes, that's the only free course beyond what @kmorris_splunk suggested. There are plenty of free .conf videos on YouTube that are quite useful. For starters, Fundamentals 1 and 2 are really what you want though.

Cheers,
Jacob

If you feel this response answered your question, please do not forget to mark it as such. If it did not, but you do have the answer, feel free to answer your own post and accept that as the answer.
0 Karma

jonydupre
Path Finder

Thanks, I'll have a look!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

WATCH NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If exploited, ...

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...