Dashboards & Visualizations

Is There a Way to Enforce Visualization in a Drilldown Search?

proletariat99
Communicator

Is there a way to enforce the visualization tab in a drilldown search? I'm in ES and I would like the drilldown search to pull up the timechart visualization (instead of the table). Can you enforce that somehow in SPL?

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can append display.general.type=visualizations to the URL parameters in the drilldown.

proletariat99
Communicator

Are you talking about the XML parameters on a dashboard over which I have control? Unfortunately, I'm talking about an ES Correlation Search drilldown, over which I have very little control. I was hoping there was an SPL switch that was like | timechart per_day(data) force_visualization=true or something (yes, I realize that doesn't exist) 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...