2 b y
3 c z
Any one could help me? Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Ayn
Legend

You could use appendcols. The only caveat is that it requires a stats command to be run before it, so you can't use it with table. You could work around this by grabbing the _raw fields one by one anyway, like below.

search1 | stats first(_raw) as raw1 by _raw | appendcols [search search2 | stats first(_raw) as raw2 by _raw]

View solution in original post

Ayn
Legend

You could use appendcols. The only caveat is that it requires a stats command to be run before it, so you can't use it with table. You could work around this by grabbing the _raw fields one by one anyway, like below.

search1 | stats first(_raw) as raw1 by _raw | appendcols [search search2 | stats first(_raw) as raw2 by _raw]

crazyeva
Contributor

Thank you! its very cool of "first() by _raw" much better than "list"
Does first(filed1) by filed1 mean "value"?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...