Splunk Search

Why is my drilldown to a new dashboard changing to the Search and Reporting app instead of my custom navigation menu?

smhsplunk
Communicator

Drilldown from a page to a new dashboard changes the app to Search & Reporting and brings the Search & Reporting navigation menu instead of the custom menu.

How can I stop this from happening?
I would like to have the same navigation menu. Why is the drilldown going outside the app
to the Search & Reporting app?

0 Karma
1 Solution

smhsplunk
Communicator

I checked the link I mistakenly used

<![CDATA[/app/search/page6?xx]]> instead of using  <![CDATA[/app/myapp/page6?xx]]>

Now its fixed!

View solution in original post

0 Karma

smhsplunk
Communicator

I checked the link I mistakenly used

<![CDATA[/app/search/page6?xx]]> instead of using  <![CDATA[/app/myapp/page6?xx]]>

Now its fixed!

0 Karma

MuS
Legend

You should provide your dashboard XML otherwise it will be almost impossible to help .....

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...