Splunk Search

How do you use transaction or stats to filter different parts of a query?

luckyman80
Path Finder

Hi Experts!

I'm looking for a way to show where i get bookingresponses with the SAME (duplicate) platformid but different reactorids.

Example:

2019/02/03 12:02:14.458 [server1] event="Received booking response" platformid=12345  reactorid=72E1X9785

2019/02/04 18:02:14.458 [server2] event="Received booking response" platformid=12345  reactorid=92D3X1865

I tried a mix of using dedup and transaction, but I can't seem to filter on having what i want left.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

0 Karma
1 Solution

chrisyounger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What about just this: YOUR SEARCH| stats dc(reactorid) as distinct values(reactorid) as reactorids by platformid | search distinct > 1

View solution in original post

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Like this:

... | stats values(reactorid) AS reactorids dc(reactorid) AS reactoridCount range(_time) AS duration BY platformid
| where reactoridCount > 1 AND duration = 0
0 Karma

chrisyounger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What about just this: YOUR SEARCH| stats dc(reactorid) as distinct values(reactorid) as reactorids by platformid | search distinct > 1

luckyman80
Path Finder

Great Thanks for this guys

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...