Splunk Enterprise

convert Grafana dashboard to Splunk Dashboard

registration9

We have an existing FIG (fluentd / influxDB / Grafana) setup and I am looking at replacing the "IG" with Splunk. I have fluentd stuffing data into Splunk. Now I would like to mimic our existing Grafana dashboards with Splunk dashboards. Since I don't know Splunk dashboarding I am hoping there is a conversion tool I can use.

0 Karma

sduff_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There isn't a conversion tool available that I'm aware of, but Splunk dashboards are pretty easy to develop, its drag-and-drop for most parts.

I recommend asking this question again but focusing on the particular dashboards/queries that you are trying to convert.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...