Security

question on loadjob command

jip31
Motivator

hi

I use loadjob command in my dashboard
they are scheduled every hour
if i want to have date displayed im forced to go in my dashboard before the schedule occurs, i have to wait for the schedule and after to refresh the dashboard in order to have data
at the beginning i have the message "Cannot find artifacts"

| loadjob savedsearch="admin:FO_Workstations_Monitoring:FO_EventServiceLog_Serv5" 

what I have to do please??

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

nikita_p
Contributor

Hi,
You can try the search mentioned below:
|loadjob [rest /services/saved/searches/mysearchname/history splunk_server=local |where isDone==1 |eventstats max(ttl) as maxttl |where ttl==maxttl |return $title]

Also PFB link on splunk answers, they have explained what all are the possibilities of these error you are facing. This might help you.
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/318096/why-am-i-getting-loadjob-error-cannot-find-artifac.html

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nikita_p
Contributor

Hi,
You can try the search mentioned below:
|loadjob [rest /services/saved/searches/mysearchname/history splunk_server=local |where isDone==1 |eventstats max(ttl) as maxttl |where ttl==maxttl |return $title]

Also PFB link on splunk answers, they have explained what all are the possibilities of these error you are facing. This might help you.
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/318096/why-am-i-getting-loadjob-error-cannot-find-artifac.html

0 Karma

jip31
Motivator

thanks nikita!

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@jip31 if your issue is resolved, please accept the answer to mark this question as resolved!

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...