Security

SAML Configuration to Okta in Splunk Enterprise 6.3: Where do I find Attribute query URL, Username, and Password required for setup?

eric_landry
Engager

I am setting up SAML authentication to Okta in Splunk Enterprise 6.3. Attribute query URL, Username, and Password are required for setup. I am having trouble finding the information needed to populate these fields. Where would I find these values? I have all of the information for the General Settings section.

1 Solution

rdimri_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Support for Okta was introduced as part of 6.4. In this release Attribute query requests were made optional. Okta does not support Atribute queries, hence you must upgrade to 6.4

View solution in original post

0 Karma

rdimri_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Support for Okta was introduced as part of 6.4. In this release Attribute query requests were made optional. Okta does not support Atribute queries, hence you must upgrade to 6.4

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...