Getting Data In

How can I get member users groups from Microsoft Azure AD?

evinasco
Communicator

Hi Splunkers

I am working with Azure AD and Splunk Cloud and I need to get information about member's group like who add a user or who delete a user.

Does somebody know if an app that exists for splunk that can help me?

Regards

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is currently in limbo as Microsoft is busy making changes that include deprecating a previous method known as the azlog integrator which pulled Azure Active Directory logs to a local file system.

Talented folks are working on the replacement and hopefully we will see a new TA released soon.

View solution in original post

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is currently in limbo as Microsoft is busy making changes that include deprecating a previous method known as the azlog integrator which pulled Azure Active Directory logs to a local file system.

Talented folks are working on the replacement and hopefully we will see a new TA released soon.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...