Dashboards & Visualizations

splunk single value in embed

rameshlpatel
Communicator

Hi

I have reports to show backlog count in numeric. I have used SPLUNK Single Value feature for that.

Query : index="OCSMONITOR" source="dbmon-tail://ocsrpt_ocsmonitor/QBacklogCount" | stats latest(BACKLOGCOUNT) as error | rangemap field=errors low=1-40 elevated=40-1500 default=severe

Time range : 5 min Window (Real Time)

But this are not giving me options of Schedule/ Embed report.

Please suggest me how could i create this as Embed report?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

As per documentation, You can't embed a report until it is scheduled to run on a regular interval. And the scheduling is not applicable for realtime searches/reports. Hence, you're not getting any options to convert this to Embed scheduled report.

Instead, convert this to a regular search with 5 min window (earliest=-5m@m) and have it scheduled to run every 5min.

View solution in original post

somesoni2
Revered Legend

As per documentation, You can't embed a report until it is scheduled to run on a regular interval. And the scheduling is not applicable for realtime searches/reports. Hence, you're not getting any options to convert this to Embed scheduled report.

Instead, convert this to a regular search with 5 min window (earliest=-5m@m) and have it scheduled to run every 5min.

rameshlpatel
Communicator

Thanks sir. It get resolved.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...