Dashboards & Visualizations

Why am I unable to schedule the dashboard in a multisite deployment environment?

siva_cg
Path Finder

Hi All,

We have Splunk environment running on 6.5.2 version with Indexer, Search Head cluster enabled. It is a multisite deployment.

Recently, I have come across a problem while scheduling a dashboard. We have a dashboard created by a normal user and unable to schedule it. So I have tried to schedule it using "admin" user, but schedule pdf deliver is disabled. I tried to delete the dashboard created by the user and created a new dashboard using source code but still, I am unable to see the scheduled delivery enabled.

Could you please let me know what might be the issue here?

Thanks in advance.

0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi siva_cg,
did you verify that in your dashboard, there isn't any input?
When in a dashboard there's an input, schedule feature is disabled.

Bye.
Giuseppe

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi siva_cg,
did you verify that in your dashboard, there isn't any input?
When in a dashboard there's an input, schedule feature is disabled.

Bye.
Giuseppe

0 Karma

siva_cg
Path Finder

Hi @cusello,

Yes, there is an input for time range pick. Removing that, I am able to see the schedule PDF enabled. Thank you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...