Dashboards & Visualizations

How to hide text in bar chart?

kiselevm

Hi
all the good day.
There are two questions

1. How do I move the date to the center of the scale on the X axis? (watch image (in zoom))
  2. Can I add a description under the yellow and red quadrants? alt text

example:

package_by_nature_217

<panel>
  <chart>
    <title>Пользователи Портала</title>
    <search>
      <query>source="esb2.txt" host="prd-p-2frwz4wmp7tj" sourcetype="esb"  "ClassId=217"  | where (EventDetails LIKE "Отправлено%" AND NodeName="OMC_ZhKH") OR (EventDetails LIKE "%Получено%" AND NodeName="OMC_LK_CRM")| timechart span=5m count(eval(NodeName="OMC_ZhKH")) AS SendingCount, count(eval(NodeName="OMC_LK_CRM")) AS ReceivingCount by "tag::NodeName" | eval difference=SendingCount-ReceivingCount</query>
      <earliest>0</earliest>
      <latest></latest>
    </search>
    <option name="charting.axisLabelsY.majorUnit">1</option>
    <option name="charting.chart">column</option>
    <option name="charting.chart.showDataLabels">all</option>
    <option name="charting.drilldown">none</option>
  </chart>
</panel>
0 Karma
1 Solution

damiensurat
Contributor

Description should be your legend and it can be placed at the bottom of the chart if you like:

charting.legend.placement

top | left | bottom | right | none

EG:
bottom

as for the timechart, I cant tell but you may have null or zero values in the beginning of your chart which is throwing it off center. There are several ways to handle this type of situation:
With the timechart command:

| timechart cont=false
| timechart usenull=false

View solution in original post

0 Karma

damiensurat
Contributor

Description should be your legend and it can be placed at the bottom of the chart if you like:

charting.legend.placement

top | left | bottom | right | none

EG:
bottom

as for the timechart, I cant tell but you may have null or zero values in the beginning of your chart which is throwing it off center. There are several ways to handle this type of situation:
With the timechart command:

| timechart cont=false
| timechart usenull=false

0 Karma

kiselevm

thank you so much!

0 Karma

damiensurat
Contributor

My pleasure my man. Remember to pay it forward if and when you can!! Happy splunking!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...