Dashboards & Visualizations

How to add + button for drilldown to detail panel

hrs2019
Path Finder

How to add + button for log details. if user select + button the log tab with  details will open and display as per Screenshot.

Need to add two condition here
1.If user select + button it ll expend
2.If user select - button it ll hided the log details.

index=test1 sourcetype=app1 |table ID Request CD SMSL Date status
I don't have permission to add JS file. So looking for solution in XML/HTMl/CSS

11.PNG

Labels (4)
0 Karma
1 Solution

nnilay_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@hrs2019 check out the Splunk Dashboard Examples app from Splunkbase. It has example called Table Row Expansion which performs scenario similar to your request.

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.07.56 PM.png

Please try out and confirm!

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nnilay_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@hrs2019 check out the Splunk Dashboard Examples app from Splunkbase. It has example called Table Row Expansion which performs scenario similar to your request.

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.07.56 PM.png

Please try out and confirm!

0 Karma

hrs2019
Path Finder

@niketnilay  Again Thanks for your answer but i am looking solution in XML /CSS /HTML because I don't have access to download ( Splunk Dashboard Examples ) app as you mention the below solution.  I don't have permission to upload any JS file also.....

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...