Dashboards & Visualizations

All column are not showing in visualisation

singh321

Hi,

I have one records of three columns. three columns are aggregate values- sum of column values. when i visualize it. only two column are display.

suppose i have aggregate values of three columns- Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh. i want to draw a pie chart where all three column values show in pie chart. but it show 2 column value only.

Thanks for the help.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Try this

your current search giving three columns (which has aggregated values)
| eval temp=1 
| untable temp City Count
| table City Count
0 Karma

singh321

which city should i use. i have a following query:
| dbxquery query="SELECT sum(DelhiTransaction) as Delhi, sum(JaipurTransaction) as Jaipur, sum(ChdTransaction) as Chandigadh FROM testDB.TranTable" connection="MySqlConnection_new"

Thanks.

0 Karma

singh321

So should i get this three aggregate values in row wise instead of column wise to visualize all three values in chart ?

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Can you share sample data? and query you are using?

0 Karma

singh321

| dbxquery query="SELECT sum(DelhiTransaction) as Delhi, sum(JaipurTransaction) as Jaipur, sum(ChdTransaction) as Chandigadh FROM testDB.TranTable" connection="MySqlConnection_new"

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...