All Apps and Add-ons

[puppet app] Missing scheduled query for lookup creation?

grundsch
Communicator

In the puppet app (http://splunkbase.splunk.com/apps/All/4.x/App/app:Splunk+for+Puppet+Configuration+Management), various dashboard queries use lookup tables.

It's auto_serverlist.csv and serverlist_umgebung.csv

Where are they created (automatically?), or what should be the format and content?

Tags (2)

sreber84
Engager

Simony, I just downloaded and installed the puppet app. So far it work great, but I'm missing the file auto_serverlist.csv!

I was able to create the file serverlist_umgebung.cvs with the help of you answer above, but I can't find any hint on serverlist_umgebung.cvs.

Can you please post the label for serverlist_umgebung.cvs? This would help my very much to proceed with a successful installation.

0 Karma

simony
Path Finder

Thank you for your interest. The serverlist_umgebung.cvs created by myself and looks like:

label,alias
All,"*"
Developmentserver,"e*"
Integrationsserver,"i*"
Productionserver,"p*"
Testserver,"t*"

The auto_serverlist.csv is created automatically. We are working on a generic lookup file that will works automatically for everyone, who downloads this app.

The next release is coming.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...