All Apps and Add-ons

how to use a report from machine learning tool kit in regular dashboard

matansocher
Contributor

Hi

I want to integrate one of my reports from the machine learning tool kit in other dashboard (from the regular splunk app).
I want to be able to pass parameters from inputs of the dashboard to the report.

is that possible?

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@matansocher, you can use Show SPL button to get the SPL code and put the same in your own Splunk App.

matansocher
Contributor

wanted to do that but then I get the error:

Error in 'SearchParser': The search specifies a macro 'modvizpredict' that cannot be found. Reasons include: the macro name is misspelled, you do not have "read" permission for the macro, or the macro has not been shared with this application. Click Settings, Advanced search, Search Macros to view macro information.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...