All Apps and Add-ons

Web Page hit count

rnvrnv
Engager

Hi all,

I am very new to Splunk.

I need to get web page hit count and unique machines. I managed to create dashboard to show hit count per day within 30 days.

I would like to add total hits and unique machine count.
Link to what else can be done regarding hit counter.

Will appreciate if someone can help.

regards,
rnv

0 Karma

asimagu
Builder

you probably want to use | stats count(clientip) as Total dc(clientip) as "unique users"

asimagu
Builder

sorry, not sure I understand what you are after.
are you after a timechart that each days shows: Total Hits that day, Total Hits in the last 30 days, Unique Users that day, Unique users in the last 30 days ??

I mean, do you want to calculate the 30 day thing each day?

0 Karma

rnvrnv
Engager

thank you asimagu,
I get the total and unique clients.But i would like to have this in my dashboard which displays number of hits each day in last 30 days.
Think i can have total and unique hits per each day but i would like to display:
•total hits per day in column for each day
•total and unique hits within last 30 days.

How can i do it?will really appreciate.

rnv

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...