All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for WebSphere

ChhayaV
Communicator

hi,

I have downlaoded all the components for WebSphere
1.Splunk for WebSphere Application Server(version 2.0.1)
2.Splunk Forwarder Add-on for WebSphere Application Server
3.Splunk FA Add-on for WebSphere Application Server

but when i unzip them its giving error as gzip: splunk_app_was-2.0.0-123445.tar.gz: not in gzip format

are those files corrupted ? from where i can download?

Thanks and Regards

0 Karma
1 Solution

sowings
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Your browser may have uncompressed the files for you automatically. Consider "file <filename>" to see what kind of file your OS thinks it is, or simply try tar -xf splunk_app_was-2.0.1-133054.tar.gz directly.

EDIT: The other possibility is that your download didn't correctly complete or was corrupted. You could always try again.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

timevn

Hi.
I can not find this app on internet. Could you share this app (splunk_app_was-2.0.1-133054.tar.gz) for me ?

0 Karma

sowings
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Your browser may have uncompressed the files for you automatically. Consider "file <filename>" to see what kind of file your OS thinks it is, or simply try tar -xf splunk_app_was-2.0.1-133054.tar.gz directly.

EDIT: The other possibility is that your download didn't correctly complete or was corrupted. You could always try again.

0 Karma

Damien_Dallimor
Ultra Champion

tar -xzf splunk_app_was-2.0.1-133054.tar.gz worked just fine for me.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...