All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Synthetic Transaction problem

kenny_sims

I'm having problem with the implementation of the Splunk App for Synthetic Transaction. I have created a viable Python script and now I'm following the directions for Defining Transactions in the Selenium Script. The line "from splunktransactions import Transaction" in my Python script produces the following error when the Python script is run "from splunktransactions import Transaction ImportError: No module named 'splunktransactions'" I have done multiple Google searches and I'm unable to find anything on related to a module called splunktransactions. Where do I get this from?

0 Karma
1 Solution

jmallorquin
Builder

Hi,

Do you have in the same path the file splunktransactions.py and splunktransactions.pyc?

Hope I help you

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jmallorquin
Builder

Hi,

Do you have in the same path the file splunktransactions.py and splunktransactions.pyc?

Hope I help you

0 Karma

kenny_sims

jmallorquin

I figured it out but your response was exactly what the problem was.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...