All Apps and Add-ons

Setup for VNX EMC app 1.0.1 not found

productionlomba

Hi everyone,

I am trying to setup the App EMC VNX through the Web Interface, but I get this error :

Blockquote
404 Not Found

Return to Splunk home page

The path '/en-GB/custom/Splunk_TA_emc-vnx/taunixsetup/Splunk_TA_emc-vnx/setup' was not found.
View more information about your request (request ID = 543e62d57437d5f84f98) in Search

This page was linked to from http://127.0.0.1:8000/en-GB/app/Splunk_TA_emc-vnx/setup.

Blockquote

When I have installed the App, everything was fine.
I tried to restart the service splunkd : still fails.
I tried to remove and re-install the app : still fails.
I saw some threads about management and WI port. Should I set the management port for this app ? How could I do that ?
FYI, Splunk 6.1 is running on Windows 2012 R2.

Thanks in advance.

0 Karma
1 Solution

jcoates_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

where is taunixsetup coming from in that??? I don't know what's wrong, but it looks fundamental... I'd recommend a support ticket because it's going to take a diag to unravel why one addon's setup screen is looking for another addon's endpoint.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jcoates_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

where is taunixsetup coming from in that??? I don't know what's wrong, but it looks fundamental... I'd recommend a support ticket because it's going to take a diag to unravel why one addon's setup screen is looking for another addon's endpoint.

0 Karma

productionlomba

Hello jcoates !

Thanks to you, I can find what's wrong.
Actually, I tried to install *nix app on my Splunk server(it fails as our server is a Windows but I let it installed...). As soon as I removed it, the error was gone.

Thanks again !

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...