All Apps and Add-ons

Possible to change the zoom depth on Clustered Single Value Map Visualization app?

paulfries

We're plotting numerous objects on the map, and in some cases we'd like a bit more control over the zoom depth. Meaning we'd like to zoom between one of the preset zoom "stops." Is that possible?

0 Karma

cmerriman
Super Champion

It looks like the only zoom options are

in savedsearches.conf:

display.visualizations.custom.leaflet_maps_app.leaflet_maps.autoFitAndZoom = <string>
display.visualizations.custom.leaflet_maps_app.leaflet_maps.autoFitAndZoomDelay = <int>
display.visualizations.custom.leaflet_maps_app.leaflet_maps.scrollWheelZoom = <string>
display.visualizations.custom.leaflet_maps_app.leaflet_maps.mapCenterZoom = <int>
display.visualizations.custom.leaflet_maps_app.leaflet_maps.minZoom = <int>
display.visualizations.custom.leaflet_maps_app.leaflet_maps.maxZoom = <int>
display.visualizations.custom.leaflet_maps_app.leaflet_maps.googlePlacesZoomLevel = <int>

descriptions are listed under Formatting Options: https://github.com/sghaskell/Clustered-Single-Value-Map-Visualization

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...