All Apps and Add-ons

Mint splunk bugsense hybdrid app

Pferreira078

My project is using bugsense since a while now and has 3 "HTML 5" phonegap app. I can see the "HTML 5 " logo next to the name of the application in the dashboard. They work perfectly.

I need to create 2 new app but I can't find how those old "HTML 5" apps where created since I can only select "Android" or "IOS" in the dropdown after selectionning "add app". If I try to put the apikey of those "Android" projects, they get rejected with an error 500, while if I take one of the old apikey the request is accepted.
I can only conclude that the issue thus come from on how I created the apps.

Anyone can help me on what I'm doing wrong or what I missed ? Thanks for your help

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello - The HTML 5 SDK is no longer supported or maintained. You can learn more about supported platforms here.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello - The HTML 5 SDK is no longer supported or maintained. You can learn more about supported platforms here.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...