All Apps and Add-ons

Machine Learning Toolkit: Transfer table design and format from Predict Categorical Field assistant to Search & Reporting app

ramstolentino
Explorer

Hi--

How do I transfer the design of the Prediction Results, Classification Results (Confusion Matrix), and Validation values to the Search & Reporting application? I'm creating a separate dashboard in the Search app and I want the highlighting of the cells to be exactly the same as in the Toolkit.

I tried looking for the appropriate JavaScript and CSS files in the $SPLUNK_HOME\etc\apps\Splunk_ML_Toolkit\appserver\static directory but I don't know which file to pull. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Ram

0 Karma
1 Solution

ramstolentino
Explorer

This solved my issue:

I set the permissions of the showcase_classification object of the ML Toolkit to Global. Now I can add it as a view in the Search & Reporting app.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ramstolentino
Explorer

This solved my issue:

I set the permissions of the showcase_classification object of the ML Toolkit to Global. Now I can add it as a view in the Search & Reporting app.

0 Karma

mattymo
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

ah yes, that'll work! did u end up editing the view to just keep the table? or just kept the whole view?

- MattyMo
0 Karma

ramstolentino
Explorer

i just kept the whole view

0 Karma

mattymo
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Ram, I recommend turning on the developer tools in chrome of firefox to help you examine the code to ensure you get the pieces you are looking for.

alt text

- MattyMo

ramstolentino
Explorer

Thanks @mmodestino.

0 Karma

mattymo
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

np, the view is called showcase_classification.xml so i think showcase_classification.js is def where you wanna start

- MattyMo
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...