All Apps and Add-ons

In the Oracle WebLogic App for Splunk, how come I can't find Function1_WLS_Core_TA?

esahin78
Engager

I have triple ready the install guide and no where under the main Function1_WebLogicServer can I see a folder named Function1_WLS_Core_TA that is recommended to be installed on Indexers in a clustered environment.

I have not been able to get a hold of Function1 for the last 2 weeks and this is really getting frustrating.

Appreciate the help

sjeanbaptiste_s
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Oracle WebLogic App for Splunk Technology Add-on (TA) is bundled inside the package. See details here: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1340/#/details

Once you have installed the app, you can see the available sourcetypes in Setting -> Sourcetype. See below on path location for TA:

/Applications/Splunk/etc/apps/Function1_WebLogicServer/appserver/addons$ ls
Function1_WLS_Admin_nix_TA

Function1_WLS_Managed_win_TA
Function1_WLS_Admin_win_TA

Function1_WLS_nix_performance_TA
Function1_WLS_App

Function1_WLS_win_performance_TA
Function1_WLS_IDX_SH_TA

SA-Eventgen
Function1_WLS_Managed_nix_TA

function1_weblogicserver_eventgen

Also see install guide after you've installed the app: /Applications/Splunk/etc/apps/Function1_WebLogicServer/appserver/README$ ls
WLS_App_TA_Install_Guide.pdf

0 Karma

raisomain
Explorer

Still no Function1_WLS_Core_TA visible. is it renamed to new directory?
Is Function1_WebLogicServer the same with function1_weblogicserver_eventgen?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...