All Apps and Add-ons

How to change Cluster Map marker color?

xmdofp
Engager

I need to change the colors on the markers for a cluster map. Currently they are purple, but it blends in with other things on the map, causing it to be hard to track. I am using it in the Splunk App for Web Analytics App. Any ideas?

0 Karma
1 Solution

jpolcari
Communicator

I was able to change the coloring of one of my maps with some custom CSS. You can add it to the dashboard source code. You can change the fill value to whatever color you'd like.:

<html>
            <style>
            path {
                fill:#53b91a;
            }
            </style>
       </html>

View solution in original post

jpolcari
Communicator

I was able to change the coloring of one of my maps with some custom CSS. You can add it to the dashboard source code. You can change the fill value to whatever color you'd like.:

<html>
            <style>
            path {
                fill:#53b91a;
            }
            </style>
       </html>

xmdofp
Engager

That works, but I have a pie chart on this page and now pretty much everything is that color, which makes it impossible to differentiate.

Thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...