All Apps and Add-ons

Getting Google logs into Splunk

Glasses
Builder

Hi-

I am trying to get a number of Google G Suite / Workspace logs, GCP logs, etc into Splunk for security monitoring.

I have been trying the various apps by Kyle Smith, but they don't get me everything I am required to collect.

Currently we use python scripts to call the Google API and pull in our logs with a UF.  But I was hoping there was a better way (by now).  

I was hoping there is a way to redirect/store my G-suite logs into Google Storage and then pull it into Splunk with the (Splunk Supported) GCP app?  Like using the AWS TA and an S3 bucket.

I have not been able to test my theory yet, but if any one can advise how to collect MDM and Alert Center Logs with the GCP app that would be great.

TY!

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had 3 releases of new security content via the Enterprise Security ...

Archived Metrics Now Available for APAC and EMEA realms

We’re excited to announce the launch of Archived Metrics in Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring for our customers ...