All Apps and Add-ons

Blank PDFs

D2SI
Communicator

Hello there,

Thanks for the App!

I am able to export a PNG from a dashboard but it is unfortunately more difficult to export a dashboard as PDF file.

I was able to export a PDF of a dashboard with one single panel but that is pretty much it.

When I try to export a dashboard containing tables for instances, the PDF is a blank page. I have try to remove any pagination on the panels and stuff like that without luck so far.

repcap.log does not report any error.

Anyone has experienced this ?

PhantomJS documentation says that their tool "relies on Fontconfig (the package fontconfig or libfontconfig, depending on the distribution). The system must have GLIBCXX_3.4.9 and GLIBC_2.7."

Does the App need this ?

Thanks in advance,

jadengoho
Builder

How do you export a PNG?
Can you share the process?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...