All Apps and Add-ons

Are there any apps that use django web-framework and DB Connect to make a CRUD functionality within Splunk?

koshyk
Super Champion

hi
I'm not sure if I can put my idea into correct words or Not.. I'm looking for a good CRUD application , preferably within Splunk to provide a single pane of glass to multiple teams.

Are there any good apps which uses the "django" web-framework + dbconnect to make a CRUD (Create/Retrieve/Update/Delete) functionality within Splunk?

I can see a good project "django-bootstrap-crud-templates" in github. Not sure if this can be extended as an app?

1 Solution

koshyk
Super Champion

This is now solved from Splunk 6.x as Splunk has got mongodb packaged within the product.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

koshyk
Super Champion

This is now solved from Splunk 6.x as Splunk has got mongodb packaged within the product.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...