All Apps and Add-ons

how to access splunk html dashboard from external webpage with the credentials of that external page

rajkumarwipro

Access the Splunk dashboard from an external page:

If i am using some application's webpage and if i click on some button it should navigate to splunk html version dashboard with out asking for splunk credentials.

Please help on this.

0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Splunk does not really support this approach - access to splunk reports and dahboards is always expected to be authenticated.

If this is for publishing a dashboard for a wall display, or for remote users consider looking at Splunk TV (apple TV) or Splunk Mobile

If my comment helps, please give it a thumbs up!
0 Karma

rajkumarwipro

Thank you for your answer but I want to access only the particular dashboard from that page not all the reports and dashboards.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...