All Apps and Add-ons

Sankey Diagram - Custom Visualization: Why am I unable to find the Sankey visualization after installation?

JWBailey
Communicator

I am am admin in my Splunk instance and installed the Sankey Diagram - Custom Visualization app. I have looked through all of the documentation for instructions, but it references that the visualization should be available from the picker in the Searching and Reporting app. When I run a search, I go to the visualization tab, in the drop down I do not see the Sankey Visualization as an option.

I used the example search from the documentation to make sure I had proper search results, and still no luck.

The app shows up in my manage apps screen as Enabled, I checked the permissions to the app, everyone has read and admin have write. I don't think it is relevant, but just in case the config file-only objects are set to "This app only."

What am I missing?

Thanks,

0 Karma
1 Solution

JWBailey
Communicator

I believe I identified the problem. I am running Splunk 6.3

It seems this app is only compatible with Splunk 6.5.0

View solution in original post

0 Karma

JWBailey
Communicator

I believe I identified the problem. I am running Splunk 6.3

It seems this app is only compatible with Splunk 6.5.0

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...