All Apps and Add-ons

PCAP analyzer for Splunk format issue

token2
Path Finder

Derp nothing to see here- I used the generic data input and not the PCAP app specific app input

0 Karma
1 Solution

rechteklebe
Path Finder

Hi,
the PCAP Analyzer for Splunk is based on the PCAP app input, you have to define it in the UI. In the application you find a "how to get started guide".
Let me know if you have detailed questions.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

rechteklebe
Path Finder

Hi,
the PCAP Analyzer for Splunk is based on the PCAP app input, you have to define it in the UI. In the application you find a "how to get started guide".
Let me know if you have detailed questions.

0 Karma

token2
Path Finder

I had used the data inputs menu at the top of the data input webUI. I later realized I needed to scroll down and use the PCAP app specific data input menu at the bottom.

I do have a question on that, how does one make an app that adds a data input like that in the webUI? That is really really cool.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...