Training + Certification Discussions

Training link is not working

badrat81

When I signed up for the Splunk fundamentals course, I received a link in the email to login to training. Unfortunately, it is no longer working. I get stuck on a domain that begins with exsso.

What can I do to continue the course I started?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

shivanshu1593
Builder

You can access by following these steps:

1. Go to https://www.splunk.com/
  2. Login using your credentials.
  3. Click on training at the top right hand corner, on the left of your name and Support
  4. Once the training page is open, keep your eye on the section called Training + Certification
  5. Scroll down a bit, you'll find a link named View My Training Profile
  6. Click on it and you'll reach to the courses that you enrolled and enjoy Splunk

Thing to note: Login using the account, which you used for purchasing/subscribing to the training.

Let me know if it helps!

Thank you,
Shiv
###If you found the answer helpful, kindly consider upvoting/accepting it as the answer as it helps other Splunkers find the solutions to similar issues###
0 Karma

badrat81

A work around I've found is to
1) login via Splunk.com by clicking on the Person Emoji on the top right of your screen
2) Click on Training on from the top menu
3) Find the “View My Training Profile” link on the page and click it
4) wait a few moments
5) You should be logged in.

Not sure why this process works, but the login link from the email (i.e. https://education.splunk.com/user/profile ) doesn't.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...