Training + Certification Discussions

Receivied approve email

JSMIT595
Explorer

I received an email stating I was approved to the community. Does this mean I can get access to fundamental 2 course? If so, how do I activated this course?

Thanks,
James

Tags (1)
0 Karma

JSMIT595
Explorer

Thanks

Seem to still be full price. I was under the impression they was offering free course for those that got approved. I guess I was wrong :/.

Thanks again

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Then what good is it? It is bragging about offering benefits when benefits do not in fact exist. That is pretty shady of somebody.

0 Karma

JSMIT595
Explorer

Not sure myself. People refer me to that site. My college is on the list. I tried emailing them for the last week, but no answer yet. It would be nice they offer discounted online training to students. Working full time in a different field, it hard to attend class. For now, I'm using courses from udemy and Lynda to learn splunk.

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Splunkwork+ It appears to be one of the organizations connected to Splunk4Good that is providing discounted splunk training. I would log in and see what the prices are!

https://workplus.splunk.com/

0 Karma

JSMIT595
Explorer

It was for splunkwork+. So what is splunkwork+ then?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...