Training + Certification Discussions

Course aceess expired

Mosin7878

Hello sir,

My name is Mosin. I was join your Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1 (eLearning) training and start to learn splunk. But due to some how unexpected situations i was not continued training and complete it. i was completed 7 modules in it and rest 7 modules are pending. Now i want to do compete it and also other training certificate, but it is showing me a some error of" Your access to this course has expired. Access ended January 31,2021". Kindly requesting you to resolved my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

Mosin

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Thanks, Rich! You got it 👍

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is a community forum, not an official Splunk support site.  For assistance with Splunk training, you must contact the Education office at Education_AMER@splunk.com.

I removed your surname from this posting for your protection.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...