Splunk Search

how to pass the time range to input text fields for search data, when i select the time range through input=time

Dattasri
Loves-to-Learn

Dattasri_0-1709186763230.png

if select 24 hours in time filter, is there any automatic way to pass the 24hrs time rage to start date and end date??

Labels (2)
0 Karma

yuanliu
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Like they say in the olden days, Linux - eh Splunk, can do anything except brew coffee.  Can you qualify your requirement?  Is the time range from a dashboard's data input of type Time?  In that case, starttime and endtime are in the token name that you give the input.  If you want a specific presentation of those values in a search, you just use the likes of strftime to manipulate them.

If you want specific help, you need to clearly state your use case including desired output.  If you want to use one selector to set values in other selectors as your mock screenshot seems to suggest, that is doable, too.  But you need to describe the desired behavior in unmistakable detail.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...