Splunk Search

Splunk Add-on for Check Point OPSEC LEA

Navanitha
Path Finder

I am collecting Firewall logs using OPSEC Lea app.  This add on is setup on Heavyforwarder.  App is setup correctly and logs are coming onto HF but I am unable to view them on Search head.  HF has connectivity to indexers is sending internal logs and other application related to indexers.  How do I check what is wrong with Checkpoint logs ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

Navanitha
Path Finder

Yes App is pulling logs and I did test is by enabling index and forward setting on HF.  No errors or Warning in app logs and index is created correctly.  I do see logs data transfer for this checkpoint on metrics.log also under  _internal index.  Unfortunately im unable to pastmetrics logsmetrics logs

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Did you check that the app on HF actually pulls the logs? Did you check the app's logs? Do you have proper index configured in your input?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...