Splunk Search

How to know the number of accounts that do have not login in over 30 days in application1 but have login in application2

moiezuddin
Explorer

How to know the number of accounts that do have not login in over 30 days in application1 but have login in application2

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

aakwah
Builder

I don't know the fields you have in your logs, so I'll assume that you have the following fields app and username and sourcetype is applogs, so you can make the following searches (and from time picker choose last month):

sourcetype=applogs app=application1 | stats count by user

sourcetype=applogs app=application2 | stats count by user

hope that this help ..

View solution in original post

dturnbull_splun
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I'd do this like so:

sourcetype=app_a OR sourcetype=app_b | stats values(sourcetype) as sourcetypes dc(sourcetype) as apps by user | where sourcetypes=="app_a" AND apps=1
0 Karma

moiezuddin
Explorer

How to right search query to know last login and password reset for (2 applications) application 1 and application2
Need to write query with below given index and source
index=ibm source="abmom-tail://ibmarehouse/ibm_account

0 Karma

aakwah
Builder

I don't know the fields you have in your logs, so I'll assume that you have the following fields app and username and sourcetype is applogs, so you can make the following searches (and from time picker choose last month):

sourcetype=applogs app=application1 | stats count by user

sourcetype=applogs app=application2 | stats count by user

hope that this help ..

moiezuddin
Explorer

Please helpme out of it

How to right search query to know last login and password reset for (2 applications) application 1 and application2
Need to write query with below given index and source
index=ibm source="abmom-tail://ibmarehouse/ibm_account

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...