Splunk Search

How to change timechart axis?

corehan
Explorer

Hello dears,

How can i change timechart _time axis y to x ?

<base search>  | timechart span=1h sum(REQUESTNAME) as Sikayet count by ilce |sort -count | untable _time Xaxis Yaxis |where Yaxis > 3

Regards

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

corehan
Explorer

Finally here is my query which i want;

<base search> | timechart span=1h count(REQUESTNAME) by ilce usenull=f useother=f | eval Time=strftime(_time,"%H:%M") | table Time,* | untable Time Xaxis Yaxis | xyseries Xaxis Time Yaxis

Fyi..

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
| xyseries Xaxis _time Yaxis
0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@corehan - Why you are using untable command?

By default timechart command put _time on the X-axis. Please try removing stuff after sort command and see if you get what you need.

-----
I hope this helps!!! If it does consider upvoting!!!

0 Karma

corehan
Explorer

Thank you for suggest but i can't found, how can i put the _time to x axis command..

Regards.

Final search;

<base search>  | timechart span=1h count(REQUESTNAME) by ilce |sort -count 

Also i need to set threshold value like count >3 in this scenario.

0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@corehan - Since you are using timechart command with groupby, your Y-axis field name is not the "count".

If you look at the results it's not one-dimensional results here. So if you want to filter for those for which the total count is not greater than 3 then you can use the following search:

<base search>  | timechart span=1h count(REQUESTNAME) by ilce 
| transpose
| addtotals
| search Total>3
| fields- Total
| transpose header_field=column
| fields - column

Please post the screenshot of the result if this does not work.

0 Karma

corehan
Explorer

Hello,

I changed the query but i doesn't work;

<base search> | timechart span=1h count(REQUESTNAME) by ilce |transpose | addtotals |fields- Total |transpose header_field=column |fields -column

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...