Splunk Search

Hi everybody.. here deploy and sprint_timeline are two differerent tables.can you please tell splunk query for this sql query. especially for this inner join operation.

Madhan45
Path Finder

select * from (select SPRINT_TIMELINE.SPRINT,deploy.ENV_NAME,SUBSTR(deploy.COMPONENT_ID,1,LENGTH(COMPONENT_ID) - INSTR(REVERSE(COMPONENT_ID),'.',1,4)),count( distinct deploy.DEPLOYMENT_TIME) as count from SPRINT_TIMELINE inner join deploy on deploy.DEPLOYMENT_TIME between SPRINT_TIMELINE.START_DATE AND SPRINT_TIMELINE.END_DATE WHERE deploy.ENV_NAME='DIT2' and deploy.CSI_ID='160034' group by SPRINT_TIMELINE.SPRINT,deploy.ENV_NAME,deploy.COMPONENT_ID order by 4 desc) where rownum < 16

Tags (1)
0 Karma

Madhan45
Path Finder

yes i read. here is no common field between two tables(deploy and sprint_timeline).then how can we perform a inner join operation based on the given condition.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Have you read Splunk for SQL users?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...