Splunk Search

Custom expand table row visulization

tomasmoser
Contributor

Hi Team,

I have a simple table that I want to show in a dashboard - user search history. Columns "_time" and "search". On top of that I want to see ONLY first line from every row with a search where this search span multiple lines - expandable row with little "arrow" on the left side.

This is probably done via some JavaScript file and custom vizualisation logic. I have seen many examples but none such simple - usually expanded row provide some additional search. I do not want that. Can someone give me a .js code example to achieve my goal?

I want the same output as here in "Search and Reporting" app under "Search History".

Tomas

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...