Splunk Search

Change thousand separator on chart

claudio_manig
Communicator

Hi Ninjas

Might be simple but i didn't figured it out yet-

I have values in a timechart command, displayed in a line chart. However, the values in the chart look like this:

What can be confusing as in my country as we use the commas for decimal values- however, i would like to change that look but i struggle find a good way to do so.

The "tostring" isnt a solution as the string conversion obviously leads to a missing numeric value context. And the behaviour seems only affect the visualization, not the value itself as in the statistics tab, the separators are gone

Cheers

Tags (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK: a Step-by-Step Guide for ...

Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step guide for newbies Olga Malita The ...