How can I delete my post ?

c71996
Explorer

How can i delete my post ?

Labels (1)

yeasuh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, my name is Yeasuh and I am a Community  Moderator.

As Rich has mentioned, we try not to delete posts due to the nature of the forum being helpful for all.

You can PM me your request and we can discuss your issue!

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Which one?  Why? In general, posts should not be deleted because they could be useful to a future reader.  However, sometimes we make mistakes and post things we shouldn't.  In that event, you may be able to delete the message yourself by clicking the down-arrow to the right of the subject line and selecting Delete.  If you don't have permissions for that (not sure who can and who can't) then try reporting your message to a moderator ("Report Inappropriate Content") and asking them to delete it.  

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

c71996
Explorer

How to reach out to moderator ?

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Moderators are usually watching the feed! 😀

c71996
Explorer

is there any tag to address him which post to delete

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...