Splunk Enterprise

Splunk Enterprise not working

akshaynagar0709
Engager

Hi ,

I tried installing Splunk Enterprise 8.0.4 version for windows 10 ( 64- bit ). After success installation , when i am trying opening , it is showing below error :

akshaynagar0709_0-1591937347751.png

Can you please help me resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Akshay

Labels (1)
0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Please try with the different browser other than internet explorer. As the 8.0.4 version of Splunk only supports The latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers. 

Here is the documentation for the reference:
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.0.4/SearchTutorial/Systemrequirements

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...