Splunk Enterprise

Azure Stack - Splunk Add On for Microsoft Cloud Services

chase-dafnis

Azure Stack - private regions

I wanted to ask/confirm that the Splunk Add On for Microsoft Cloud Services - for the purposes of pulling in Azure related logs - would work with Azure Stack provided the API endpoints were edited in the appropriate files per Configure the Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services for Azure endpoints for international regio...

My only concern relates to this post - Azure China  - where there is a hard coding for azure environments.

Would I just add a new environment, i.e. AzureStack around line 88 in file "splunk_ta_mscs_rh_azureaccount.py" and add that same environment name (and settings) under "mscs_azure_accounts.conf"?

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...