Splunk Enterprise Security

splunk cloud es notable index empty

Splunk_rocks
Path Finder

Hello Splunkers
we have splunk managed cloud ES and i have enabled all correlation searches as per doc the way we do on Prem ES.
Nothing showing ES posture dashboards and notable events are empty no data under notable index
we mapped data models and we validated data with data model fields every thing is there
but ES and notable index is empty BW this is splunk managed cloud product

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

There are many steps for setting up ES that you should do before enabling correlation searches. On top of that, enabling ALL of them is an absolutely horrible idea and nobody should ever do that. Generally ES is sold with PS and your PS team should know better than that and should have done all the setup. What setup did you do and what documentation did you/they follow for setup?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...