Splunk Enterprise Security

Development: Where can I access the Assign to Me button functionality

sharlak
Engager

I am developing a small app to add a quick assign button to events in the Incident Review board.

Currently, if you tick the box next to an event and then click "Edit Selected" the log review popup pops up and under "Owner" there is a beautiful, convenient little button that says "Assign to Me". I want to put that button in a new column in the event table so that you can simply click "Assign to Me" next to any event and poof! it will be assigned to you.
I have a screenshot mockup of what I mean but I do not have enough karma to attach it.

Adding the new column is very simple, but I am having an absolute nonsense of a time tracking down how the Assign to Me button works. If anyone has any pointers on what js file / deep maze of js files the various components that make it up live in, I would be immensely grateful.

jnhth
Explorer

Hi,

Did you ever managed to get this bottom?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...