Splunk Dev

Splunk Cloud Trial and Securtity Enterprise features (app)

takeoff
  1. How can I get (add) Enterprise Security features (app) to my Splunk Cloud Trial subscription?
  2. If I collect data from my sources in prod env can I move with this data to payment Cloud subscription from Trial? Will my data be lost after an upgrade?

And, yes, I know about online Sandbox with ES but it is not my case.
I want to look at real prod events, and 7 days it is not enough for me.

I want to test the Enterprise Security features in Splunk Cloud Trial.
But I didn't meet the info that Enterprise Security App is absent in Cloud Trial version. I was a little bit disappointed.
I already subscribed to Splunk Cloud Trial subscription and I want to add sources, to test security features on my real prod data.
If OK, I expect to start from 5Gb/day payment subscription and gradually increase subscription up to 20Gb.
I have asked a question through the contact form to sales on site (two times), that I want to purchase a subscription, but I didn't give the feedback.

I will be very grateful if someone clarifies these questions to me.

0 Karma
1 Solution

adonio
Ultra Champion

call your splunk sales rep
or contact sales via splunk.com

View solution in original post

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

call your splunk sales rep
or contact sales via splunk.com

0 Karma

takeoff

That's exactly what I did! Thank's

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...