Splunk Dev

How to use Splunk MachineLearning Toolkit

ibmresilient
Path Finder

I am using Splunk Enterprise 6.6.2 ( >6.4 required by Splunk MachineLearning Toolkit). And just installed the latest Splunk MachineLearning Toolkit and Python for Scientific Computing from splunkbase. Server restarted.

Then I want to try one of the showcase from the Showcase tap, named "Detect Outliers in Number of Logins(vs. Predicted Value)".

But I was unable to run the search. It shows "Could not create search. (Service unavailable)."

Did I miss anything here?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ibmresilient
Path Finder

Ok, I am going to answer my own question. This is caused by inadequate free hard drive space.

I saw the error message complaining about only 500MB free space left. So increasing the hard drive space fixed the problem.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ibmresilient
Path Finder

Ok, I am going to answer my own question. This is caused by inadequate free hard drive space.

I saw the error message complaining about only 500MB free space left. So increasing the hard drive space fixed the problem.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...