Splunk Dev

How to create a drilldown for a single value panel to show more details?

spoo
Explorer

I'm trying to create a drilldown for a single value panel. I want my user to be able to click on the value, and it will load new panel with all details. I have set token but not sure where to pass in detailed panel so that drill down works.

PFA :
here is my single value panel query
| eval A = if(DURATION>30, "Long Duration Jobs","Duration")
| stats count by A | where A="Long Duration Jobs"

----

i have another panel which shows details of these long duration jobs:

| eval Duration = if(DURATION>30, "Long Duration Jobs", "Duration")
| search Duration = "Long Duration Jobs"
| rename EXEC_DATE_TIME as Datetime SERVER_NAME as "System Name" JOB_NAME as "Job Name" STATUS_NAME as "Status" EXEC_DATETIME as "Execution Datetime" DURATION as "Duration(s)" DELAY as "Dealy(s)" JOB_COUNT as "Job Count" JBCREATED_BY as "Job Createdby " SDL_DATETIME as "SDL Datetime"
| table Datetime "System Name" "Job Name" "Execution Datetime" "Status" Duration "Duration(s)" "Dealy(s)" "Job Count" "Job Createdby" "SDL Datetime"

How to connect these 2 panles so that when i click on single value, the detailed panel should pop up. Please suggest

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...