Splunk Cloud Platform

Need Help: Splunk Cloud Trial API Access Error

bestofbasile
Engager

Hello,

I have started a Cloud Trial to create a test environment for a connector that I wanted to test for a customer. This connector requires additional ports to be opened to allow data ingestion from Azure Event Hub. This should be configures using the ACS API.

I've enabled the token authentication from the portal, and I generated a new token.
I then try to configure Postman to use the API, and I've setup a new request to test the API access: 

https://admin.splunk.com/{{stack}}/adminconfig/v2/status

Where {{stack}} represents my instance name defined at the collection level, and bearer token configured in the authorization tab.

However, when executing the request, it loops for approximately 30 seconds to a minute before resulting in the following error message:

{ "code": "500-internal-server-error", "message": "An error occurred while processing this request. Trying this request again may succeed if the bug is transient, otherwise please report this issue this response. (requestID=426a14b3-97e3-968a-a924-f3abc4300795). Please refer to https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/SplunkCloud/latest/Config/ACSerrormessages for general troubleshooting tips." }

Despite my efforts, this error has persisted for over 24 hours, and I have no ideas about what can be the issue root cause.

Could anyone advice on how to address this issue and successfully configure the necessary settings?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

gscherma
Engager

I'm experiencing exactly the same error. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...